Friday 7 November 2014

Do more of what makes you happy

Hello!
So, you know I love crafting, well a while ago I kinda lost my crafting mojo. I was getting home from work and flopping on the sofa with a chocolate bar and a cup of tea watching Four in a bed and Come dine with me, it wasn't making me happy. Miss Jones hadn't seen the light of day in months, that was until I met Julie and Louise from Well Made and everything changed! My craft mojo has returned! It's back and better than ever! I'm really enjoying making for the shop! I treated myself to a few new fab retro fabrics, well I technically need them if I'm crafting more..... Any excuse! Here are a few things I've made recently for Well Made! Miss Jones is back in action!

Long may the creativity continue!
Did you catch my sister Christine on The Great Interior Design Challenge! Doing Norn Iron proud! You'll be saving your tea bags and onion skins for an afternoon of natural dyeing!
Have a great weekend everyone! X

1 comment:

Thanks for all your comments : )