Saturday 4 October 2014

Doris and Jeanie

Hello!
It's always exciting when a new shop opens in Belfast, even better when it's an independent shop and not a high street chain, today the new Doris and Jeanie store opened and for someone like me could potentially be a very dangerous/inspiring place to have a mooch. Immediately upon entering I'm imagining all my furniture painted! The shop is having the desired effect and I leave with enough paint and a new knob to give my bedside table a little makeover.
A favourite colour combination of mine is aqua and mustard so I potted one of my plants into a old teapot to go on top of the newly painted bedside table.
I love how it turned out!
What do you think? To paint or not to paint? 
Hope you're all having a great weekend xxx

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely Linda - vastly improved and perked up by its new coat of paint x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, i really want to paint everything now, such a difference a little bit of colour can make! xx

      Delete
  2. A great little revamp. I love the knob and your teapot planter is the icing on the cake I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )