Thursday 30 January 2014

The Craftroom Takeover

Hello!
Before Christmas the craft room had become a bit of a mess then when my sister in moved I wanted her to have her own space. Something had to give so that Bob could have a room of her own so the craft room quickly doubled up as my walk in wardrobe. I had to rejig the room and buy an extra set of drawers, I needed somewhere to hang my clothes but didn't want to buy a wardrobe as the room is pretty small, then Craig from the fab Used Unique Boutique suggested trying a ceiling support pole. It works on a tension system and I used it horizontally to create my makeshift wardrobe, it worked a treat. I also used some chains to hang skirts and shirts and suitcases to store shoes. My sewing table is a drop leaf table so it folds away when not in use for extra space.....here's the new look

Before
New old drawers from Used Unique Boutique





Hope you're all having a great week! xx

1 comment:

  1. I love all your clothes! They look gorgeous, maybe you could do a post about them and your jewellery one day?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )