Friday 27 December 2013

Gold nails and a tin of roses

Hello,
The last couple of days have been spent sofa surfing while I try and get over a cold, I'm always sick at Christmas! From the comfort of the sofa, I've watched The Hobbit, been reading my new photography books and painted my nails sparkly gold.
New old tin, a present from my sister
Nail polishes, enough for a different colour for every nail, a present from my sister Bob
Lovely photography books from my friend Kathryn
It's nice to have time to recharge the batteries, have a lovely weekend everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've had the Christmas cold too - never fun. But on the plus side I've watched 5 Harry Potters!! Love all that nail varnish - what a fab pressie! Hope you're on the mend soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )