Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas wreath making (this years efforts)

Hello!
It's become a Christmas tradition of mine that I make my own Christmas wreath, I use cuts from our tree, fir from the garden, and help myself to some of the ivy from the neighbours garden which grows over the fence. This year my mum gave me some pine cones and I added a few baubles and a Merry Christmas sign for extra sparkle. It's extremely windy tonight in Belfast so hopefully it'll still be on the door tomorrow! My wreath in 2011 efforts from 2012



What crafty Christmas traditions you have? xx

2 comments:

  1. I'll chop down a fir tree branch, holly and ivy from the garden and dress the lounge sometime this weekend. I'm not overly bothered by it makes it cosy for visitors! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )