Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Gruesome Twosome

Hello! 
Some people who live with cats say their pets leave them "presents" I came home to find Phil had done a dump on the bathroom floor and Mary had puked on the bedroom floor, dirt birds. Take note Phil and Mary I was thinking something more along the lines of a weekend away or a massage next time you're giving me a present



 

I did get some really nice presents too this week, a surprise package in the post from Oooh Betty I can't wait to show you what Emma sent me! Thank you so much Emma!
Hope you're all having a great week xxx





3 comments:

  1. How rude! Cats are little horrors sometimes (but so pretty!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so much I cried hysterically - my husband came to ask what was wrong!!! Oh what horrors. Thanks for sharing and I hope the presents improve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Not what you were dreaming of walking into. Hopefully they'll keep themselves nice this weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )