Sunday 17 November 2013

Girls just wanna have fun

I wanna......
 cycle to work, see my family more, eat more greens, find my balance, drink more water, see my friends more, learn sign language, join a yoga class, volunteer in my community, spend more time with the big lad, meditate, run again, master the art of swimming with my face under water, paint my family protrait, dance in the rain, rescue more chickens, visit family in America, start a sewing club, do more chores and HAVE FUN!!
me age three
What do you want to do? 
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. All of the above - well almost...I can already swim, I've been running again for a few months, I've never thought of learning sign language, and I'm scared of chooks!
    I can't sew (very well) so instead of starting a sewing club, I'd like to learn how to.
    You very a very cute 3 year old Linda - you haven't changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! I want to do tai chi, meditate, and sew more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )