Saturday 19 October 2013

Today

Today I....

started the day with porridge, raisins, cinnamon and honey
popped some flowers in Autumnal vases

tried to drink more water

got the goods in for a very 70s trifle
posted some handmade elephants to Ooh Betty

started a little wedding gift for friends who are getting married very soon
added some new cushions to my Etsy shop
had a quick mooch in the charity shops and after nearly getting reversed over found these rain visors and what my loo has been waiting for....

raked up the leaves in the garden with no help from Beryl
Hope you had a lovely Saturday x

2 comments:

  1. My Nan always had a dolly loo roll cover in her dunny.
    That trifle looks lush. I love a good trifle. Lots of cream, custard and sherry. Must try it with Malibu.
    Your elephants are gorgeous. Wondering if you sell them...will check your shop. Gorg cushions too. Still to make my contribution for ooh Betty, musy get on to it!
    I love your flowers and vases, and that bowl of porridge looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - I've just popped over from Daisy's place to have a mooch! Love the bird picture - it's the sort of thing I think about doing but then start, realise I can't and give up! Looking forward to catching up with some older posts x Jane (P.S. love the Portlandia sketch!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )