Thursday 2 May 2013

Mostly making.....CUSHIONS!

Hello!
I've been mostly reading blogs and not writing them this past week, there just isn't enough hours in the day! There has been a bit of time spare though for a spot of cushion making, with a stash of vinatge fabrics crying out to be transformed, there's always time to make a cushion or two! My favorite, the brown and yellow one, a classic 1970s colour combination, I'll be making a couple of these a quick living room update.











I could make cushions all day! but then there would be no room to move in our house.....


In other news....
We finally planted a cherry blossom tree,
Phil and Mary are getting on famously,
I added some bits to My Etsy Shop
Sister Bob turns 30 tomorrow : )

Hope you're all having a great week x
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love a retro cushion (or 10)!!
    These look absolutely fab, love them, especially the brown and yellow. Typical 70's design and colours that are so wrong yet so right!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )