Saturday 20 October 2012

Good Morning!

It's a good morning because it's the first day of my week off! Time to relax.....
This week I'll be running, day tripping, thrifting and making there may have to be time for a hair cut and later on in the week I'm heading over to my sister in England for fun Halloween times with my niece and nephew. The Halloween costume needs worked on this week as so far I've only got a pair of ears, I'll think of something.
This morning when I was getting the girls up, the sky was the most beautiful peachy pink colour, red sky in the morning Shepard's warning, I'm hoping for cold, crisp sunny days this week. The perfect weather for a bear size portion of porridge....

Happy for the rest of the day : )
Have a fab Saturday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )