Wednesday 24 October 2012

A change of art and hairdoo

Hello,
How goes it? I'm so far enjoying my week off. In the morning my friend and I had a little photo shoot in the garden, I can't wait to show you her beautiful pictures, then I went for a much needed hair cut. I think the hair cut inspired the changes and I rushed home, with the big lad safely at work I could  happily move stuff around for hours, arranging and rearranging little displays, deciding on the right place for pictures and bits and bobs. We've got so many holes in our walls now! Ahhh!
Love my haircut Thanks Andrew!
Our Living room wall before, it's like a gallery of my own paintings, time for a change....


All my favourite vintage finds and the lovely new nudey gals


One of my favourite paintings. The story behind this painting is funny, but the friend in the painting tragically was knocked down and died. I painted this when I was about 19, inspired after the very strange events of one Sunday afternoon.....those in the know ( you know who you are will never forget this day I'm sure!)

A lovely present from Bob, who is coming home in less than 2 weeks!! Wey Hey!!!
I'm off to England tomorrow for fun times with my family! Yippeee

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone xx






3 comments:

  1. Your art is wonderful but what a tragic story about the subject of the painting!
    Have a fab trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Vix xx This is my favourite painting I've ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hairdo makes me want to hit the bleach again.
    Your art work is amazing. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )