Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hey! Home Wrecker At Culture Night

Hello!
A couple of photos to share from last Friday nights Little Green Allotments Come to Town market at Culture night , Belfast. The big lad was my stall side kick and we had a fun day, we met really  nice people and sold a few bits and bobs. I was selling a mix of vintage home wares and things I've been making myself, cushions, kids dresses and cards.

My very colourful stall!
There's something about the dark nights that makes me want to hibernate away in my craft room. The weather is pure miserable here, I'm day dreaming of a holiday, lying in the sun.....I'm off to pack for a couple of days away with work. I've been bringing little craft projects to work at in my hotel room, one eye on my craft project the other watching the new series of Dallas, it's predictable, but I'm hooked!
Hope you're all having a lovely week xx

2 comments:

  1. Your stall looks wonderful, you're giving me lots of inspiration for my next fair!!
    How crap is the weather? I can hardly bare to open the curtains in the morning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall looks great!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )