Wednesday 27 June 2012

Take the 30 day photo challenge

When my friend Deborah from Life begins at 30 texted me this week and asked me to join her in a 30 day photography challenge of course I said YES! Starting from the 1st of July, follow the list below and take one photo a day, then on July 31st post your pictures. Are YOU in? DO IT! DO IT! OH GO ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

Looking forward to doing this! 

I'm having a well deserved day off from the painting today, so nice to get outside for a run with my bestie, a visit to my mum and dads and of course a smidge of thrifting! If I am to continue my love of thrifting then it has been decided that I will have to start a stall, watch this space thrifty friends!
Hope you're having a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  xx

4 comments:

  1. That looks an interesting challenge, I'll look forward to your posts.
    Yay to a day off, hope you struck thrifting gold. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vix, I'll did well I tell you! I'll do a show and tell on Sunday x

      Delete
  2. Ok, I'm in - but I am curious why all of the photos are posted at the end of the month? I might bend the rules and post on a daily basis.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I think you're right Tami 30 photos might be too much for one post,I look forward t seeing your photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )