Saturday 19 May 2012

When things go bump in the night!

A bit of a disaster last night, and I predicted it might happen. A picture I'd taken off the wall to photograph and then out back onto a dodgy looking nail, fell back off the wall again last night at four in the morning. Scared the crap out of us but not as scary as the time some wind chimes fell off a sucker hook that came free, that was terrifying (I'm easily scared!) Unfortunately in this latest disaster my lamp has been destroyed and deer from my lastest thrifting adventure fell victim and has been beheaded, sorry little deer! You're now just a head!
I've learned my lesson, next time I think the nail is dodgy just change it! So now I need a new lamp (My excuse to go on another thrifting adventure) and somewhere to put all my brooches, I'm not sure I really need a new deer though!
I hope you got a better nights sleep than we did! Have a great Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your little disaster, hopefully you can fix your little deer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks Amanda, sadly she was unfixable, mashed into lots of little pieces, I've kept her head though! I popped over to your blog, your house looks amazing, where you live sounds so beautiful :)

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments : )