Friday 25 May 2012

Hello Summer!

Woopie! The heat wave has arrived and it's here to stay! (At least for the weekend) Cartwheels in the garden! I haven't grown out of loving doing cartwheels! We had our first BBQ of the season tonight, the first of many hopefully! Good food and good company, BBQs are definately my kind of dinner party!

Mary is enjoying the good weather, like her mummy she's fair and has to get her factor 50 on, to protect her wee ears!
Disaster! The picnic table has seat buckled under the pressure, my sister and my sisters boyfriend ended up on their  backsides!
I hope the sun is shining in your world : )
Have a great weekend everyone! xx

8 comments:

  1. Linda,
    It sounds like you all had a great time...except for the picnic table debacle! We have barbeque a lot here at our house, either home done or from our local BBQ joint, Peters BBQ. Husband Noel works for Alan Peters part-time and so BBQ is part of the deal. Last night was all-you-can-eat fried catfish! Yum! Is that arugula you are picking from your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Homewrecker!. You were right. I heard about this wonderful Irish heatwave from you first!. You and your pals chillaxing in your garden looks like a perfect way to spend a super summer day. Nice One! We certainly are enjoying the good weather here in Wicklow too. Good God we deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda, do you have Instagram - is that how you've taken your pics? I'm looking for real people I know to follow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, I used the instagram app but haven't posted the pictures on my pageI'llstart and find out the name I used and let you know x

      Delete
  4. Looks like a perfect BBQ! The table breaking is just too funny! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So unexpected even though it had actually happened to the other side of the bench last year, so funny, but trying hard not to laugh at the same time ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks sister for bbq...i think i ate too much that's why the table broke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )