Tuesday 1 May 2012

Aprils Thrifty Finds

Wowzers! Where did April go? Is it just me or was it the fastest month ever? It's been a particularly busy month on the work front but there's ALWAYS time for thrifting! Here's what I found last month...
Adding to my hoard, I bought the pansy fabric in a charity shop for £2 and the roses fabric from The Rusty Zip for £4. It's great because now I have a box of fabric, when the urge comes over me to make something I've actually got something to make it out of....
Three very christmassy looking glasses, just what I needed MORE glasses! But these ones are so pretty I couldn't say no! They were only ONE pound for the three! I tried to give the lady in the charity shop more and she wouldn't have it!! CRAZY!!
And this cute little souvenir deer from Thunder Bay, for £1....frankly it would have been rude not to!
Not bad, and a total thrifting spend of less than a tenner, (keeps the big lad happy and Mary in the way she's become accustomed to)
If you love thrifting as much as I do, pop over to Sophie's blog and see what all the other clutterbugs have collected on their thrifting adventures....

A new month....What treasures lie in wait in May? Have fun hunting my thrifty friends!

2 comments:

  1. That fabric is gorgeous and I just love that deer. I'm pretty new to the blogging world and I love that we can peek in to see what vintage happenings are going on worldwide! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )