Monday 23 April 2012

Mini Monday morning makeover

If you can't see your collections then what's the point in collecting? Especially when it comes to jewellery or brooches if they're out on display you're more likely to wear them than if they were tucked away in a box. My lamp shade was lacking a bit of sparkle, pinned on my brooches and easy as you like my lamp gets a makeover and I can see all my brooches, pretty and practical.....maybe I'll start wearing some of them now!!
A few new additions : )
It's been a lovely birthday weekend but now it's back to porridge...in fact I've a flight to catch and here I am blogging...MUST FLY!! Have a great week everyone xx
And next weekend if you're in Belfast and you like vinyl, the record fair returns to The Oh Yeah Belfast Centre

4 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog, not sure why it has taken me so long!
    Love everything I have read so far and I will now continue to catch up on the rest.
    Emma. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )