Sunday 22 April 2012

Cat Clothes in Dorothy Perkins

Good old Dotty Ps bringing us not one, not two but a choice of three tops to suit all cat lady tastes....
I would chose this pussybow blouse for the professional cat lady, it says smart but I love cats!




or maybe this sleeveless style perfectly light for the summer, I like this one the most...
or this t shirt , for everyday cat lady style!
I'll keep my eyes peeled for more cat fashion on the highstreet : )
Hope you're all having a fun Sunday xx



















1 comment:

  1. Cheap clothes do not necessarily mean poor quality. Discount clothing stores offer designer and high-end dress shirts and other items for a fraction of the cost of regular retailers.

    jovani prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )