Thursday 22 March 2012

Refound

 The Refound pop up shop closes it's doors on the 31st of march so only 1 more week to get down and see some of the exciting restyled furniture. Showcasing 'works of furniture' by local artists and makers, where the furniture is the canvas, if you like vintage furniture with a twist then this is the perfect place to find something really different for your home. It's the 6th time the Refound shop has popped up and this time it's setting a unique building from the early 1900's, a bit dilapidated but the perfect backdrop...


This coffee table was restyled by my friend Steven Quinn.


I really loved these stools with the crocheted tops.



 For all the details on the artists showcased visit the Refound website or pop to the pop up shop on Wellington place Belfast.

2 comments:

  1. Venue looks cool, too. I like the crochet stools, too. How easy would it be to make those with IKEA stools? I always loved the stencilled stools I saw here http://www.designsponge.com/2008/12/sneak-peek-absolute-zero-degrees.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super easy, I really need mum to teach me how to crochet, cric's been getting lessons, hope you had a nice Saturday x

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments : )