Friday 6 January 2012

Sofa surfing

This week I've been mostly.... lying on the sofa under a blanket, channel surfing. I ended up having to take the week off, dizzyness and work could spell disaster! I've given the remote control a work out and  watched some seriously rubbish tele! For the sake of my own sanity, I'll hopefully be back at work on Monday. I bought this crochet blanket from a charity shop in East Belfast for the bargin price of £4.50, it's knitted in a heavy wool so it's really cosy, perfect for sick days on the sofa. My blanket reminds me of the range by House of Holland, maybe when I'm done I'll wear it out as a scarf!
Thrifty find for £4.50

House of Holland at Urban Outfitters
The big lad is sick! coming down with the cold, it's my time to put new year's resolution into action and be the caring and patient girlfriend I've promised to be....I'll even let him borrow my blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )