Saturday 28 January 2012

SEW WHAT?

I've had my new sewing machine for about 2 weeks (ta sister Christine!), but had no material to make anything with.....but yesterday I picked up some lovely vintage fabric (old curtains) from The Rusty Zip enough to get me started! First thing on the list to make, a cover for the sewing machine, can't wait to get started now!
An oldy but goody.

The spare room has a purpose now. I picked up the perfect drop leaf table from a charity shop for 20 quid, bargin, great if I need to fold it away for space.

I'm thinking a cover for the sewing machine in the floral fabric and maybe some cushions for our living room in the yellow fabric, brighten the place up!
Have great weekends everyone! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the sewing machine, look forward to seeing the results x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynne, I made a cover last night, I'll post some pics soon, it's a bit on the big side but a cover none the less!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )