Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

It's obligatory to make a couple of New Years Resolutions.....so here's mine for 2012

1. No more cheese (except on pizza)
2. Whenever the big lad is sick, I will be the most patient and caring girlfriend.
3. Spend less than I earn.
4. See friends and family more.
5. Paint more.
6.Grow more veg.

All do-able! I'll look back next year and see how I got on. Last year one of my resolutions was to keep a diary, I kept it up for a few months, then gave up.......I did start a blog though, a diary of sorts. Another one from last year, and every year, spend less! Somehow I can never see this resolution through, but I'm determined this year, with Mary's help I will succeed!
Have you made any resolutions for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )