Tuesday 22 November 2011

Eat buns raise funds!

For the last 3 years my friend Catherine and I have walked in the Belfast marathon.Belfast City MarathonI love taking part in the marathon, it's a challenge but worth it for the my personal reward of a Dominos pizza when I'm done. The first year we took part we walked 9 miles, too easy, the following year the full 26.1, totally wrecked I could barely walk home from the park and this year again the full thing and it wasn't too bad! Next year we're planning a relay..... To raise money for this years marathon I had a little tea party!
My lovely assistant Gloria, proudly raising the banner for Macmillan! My sister Kathryn made Gloria, she's so cool!




I must admit that I bought all the goodies for the tea party, I wasn't the baker then that I am now!
Thank you to all my friends and family who gave generously to Macmillan!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )